Fundraise with us
At Tenovus, we rely on people like you getting involved and fundraising with us. We don't receive any support from Government and all our income is generated through the work of our amazing fundraisers and people taking part in our events.
There are many ways that you can help, from signing up to one of current events, organising your own fundraiser, joining or starting a Friends of Tenovus Group or by simply making a regular or one off donation.
ways to raise money
Daring and adventurous…wild and wacky…fabulous and frivolous …there are loads of ways to raise money and have fun!
keep it simple, safe and fun!
If you are planning your own fundraising event, please contact our dedicated fundraising team who will help and advise you on making it a great success and to ensure that you get Health & Safety right.
If you're planning a collection, you will need to contact your local authority. If you are collecting on private property, such as a supermarket, you need permission from the owner.
If you plan to run a raffle it must be registered with your local council - we can help guide you through this.
Just contact us at email@example.com or call 029 2076 8850
Download your sponsor forms to use to help us raise money - here
what to do with the money you raise?
You can send in your fundraising efforts in the following ways:
- Online - via our website or your JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving page
- By post - pay the money you have raised into one bank account and write a cheque made payable to "Tenovus" and send to Tenovus, Gleider House, Ty Glas Road, Llanishen, Cardiff CF14 5BD
- Call us - you can pay your money in over the phone.
why not set up your own Friends of Tenovus Group?
Our Friends of Tenovus groups are the backbone of the community fundraising department and some groups have been supporting the charity for over 30 years!
The groups vary in size, some being made up of friends and family and others of work colleagues and social contacts.
Find out more
To make sure all our events are a BIG success, we look to recruit teams of volunteers to help us. We're particularly on the lookout for:
- Bucket collectors: from rugby matches to supermarket collections, bucket collectors are vital to help us raise as much money as possible. Sign up now and we'll contact you with what events we have coming up.
- Stewards and marshals: Tenovus run a number of events throughout the year where we need additional support for ensuring the safety of our participants. This could be at a run or walk, or even up a mountain!
To register your interest in volunteering, please fill in our quick online form and we will be in touch!